A unique tour for fans of outdoor activities and photography! Under the guidance of a professional photographer, our rafting along small streams will turn into a cognitive master class on travel - photo! How correctly to capture everything, what you see around? How to catch a successful angle? How to make the photos from the trip aroused delight from you and
What to expect
A unique tour for fans of outdoor activities and photography! Under the guidance of a professional photographer, our rafting along small streams will turn into a cognitive master class on travel - photo! How correctly to capture everything, what you see around? How to catch a successful angle? How to make the photos from the trip aroused delight from you and your friends? All this you can learn and try to realize for two days of active photo-practice. And all this against the background of picturesque forest rivers of the Russian province!
Curator of the photo-tour program: Mikhail Geller
From the resume: Mikhail Geller is a professional photographer, a member of the Union of Photo Artists of Russia since 1992. Dean of the Institute of Photography RUSSSRESS PHOTO. Head of the Photographic School of Mikhail Geller. Photographic experience - 50 years. Cooperates with domestic and foreign newspapers and magazines. He is a participant of exhibitions, a jury member of photo contests, the author of educational manuals on photography and author's courses. Pedagogical experience - 40 years. Surgeon. Candidate of Medical Sciences. Organizer of numerous photo-tours in Russia and abroad.
The tour program:
- Arrival in Uglich (by private transport or transfer - additional fee)
- 11-00 - meeting of the group with the manager of the travel office "Putnik" (Starostina street, 1a), registration of documents
- Introduction to the curator of the photo-program by Mikhail Geller. The introductory information on the program
- Departure to the place where the alloy begins
- Arrival at the beginning of the rafting. Acquaintance with the instructor and inventory
- Passing safety briefing
- Photo-program: discussion of the master class, preliminary task
- Rafting along the rivers Uleima - Yukhot (15 km) with stops for rest and continuation of the master class on photo-travel
- Arrival at the camp, accommodation in tents
- Photo-program: "Fundamentals of travel-photography". Preparing a photographer for travel: what to take with you and what to bring back. From the real master. Extremely. Available. Professionally. This is exactly what you need in all further travels!
- Dinner, active communication
- Rest by the fire.
- Photo-program: parting words to the final part of the master class
- Camp gathering
- Continuation of the rafting along the Yukhot River
- Arrival to the place of termination of the alloy
- Photo-program: summarizing, good wishes from Mikhail Geller.
- Holiday dinner. The congratulation ceremony with the end of the route.
- Departure to Uglich.
The cost of the tour is 6 350 rubles per person.
What is included in an offer
The price includes:
- photo-program under the guidance of the curator - Michael Geller
- Rent of inventory (kayaks, tents, rugs, life jackets, sleeping bags, hermetic bags)
- powering according to the program
- the work of the instructor and cook
- accident insurance
- transport service according to the program.
What is NOT included in an offer
For an additional fee:
- Excursion service in Uglich, Myshkin.
What should a client bring
- drinking water (mineral, etc.)
- complete set of changeable linen;
- woolen sweater with a blind collar or similar clothing;
- Panama or cap from the sun, sunscreen
- a mug, a spoon, a bowl, a knife;
- sports suit, shorts, trousers;
- Backpack (bag) with a large waterproof or polyethylene bag;
- a jacket or a hood with a hood;
- flashlight, toiletries: towel, paper, toothpaste, brush, soap;
- bathing suit;
- T-shirt, T-shirt, shirt;
- gloves cotton;
- personal first aid kit, repellent from bloodsucking;
- rubber shoes, in the case of high probability of rain under the forecast.
All the dirty things, including a spare set of clothes, must be packed in polyethylene.