Riding is not as easy as it seems at first glance, but working with horses gives something that does not exist in any other sport-communicating with a beautiful animal, establishing understanding with him, training and receiving a return. It's great when the horse completely obeys the commands of the rider, but this requires a lot of work.
What to expect
For those who have not yet started riding
- Injuries - an attribute of any sport, they are a consequence of increased stress on the joints. When riding, such loads are minimal (except for falls). Horse riding can be practiced at any age. There are cases when athletes aged over 70 have achieved good results.
- When practicing horseback, flexibility develops.
- Horse riding very quickly and without tension will teach you punctuality, patience, responsibility, mutual assistance and mutual respect. And these qualities can help you in everyday life.
- A leisurely horse ride on a sunny summer morning - what could be more beautiful ?! You can visit there, where the car will not pass, see the beautiful corners of nature, get acquainted with interesting people.
- Horse riding is a sport for all, regardless of age, gender, physical abilities.
- Horse riding and horseback riding are also active physical exercises. In modern life, too many people suffer from hypodynamia, and horse riding stimulates blood circulation and the work of internal organs.
- Horses are our friends who never criticize us for mistakes, do not take offense at trifles, do not blurt out our secrets. Horses give us a sense of freedom and independence.
- When riding, we involuntarily breathe deeper, while increasing the absorption of oxygen and the removal of carbon dioxide from the body. This improves the functioning of the brain and the body as a whole.
"We use 300 muscles when walking and about 600 when riding.
Emotional stress affects physical health. A certain level of stress is beneficial for the body, but when a person can not relax and distract, stress can lead to illness. Horse riding is the ideal sport for stress and relaxation.
- Straighten up! How many times have we heard this doctors. When riding a horse, the posture improves.
- All riders are familiar with the magic feeling of flight, when we first got a jump over an obstacle, a pirouette or an added canter. In such seconds, the body produces endorphins, a natural "laughing gas." It is a natural drug, safe, legal and free.
- In horseback riding you never get bored. In each lesson you will discover something new, because each horse is an individuality, no one can say that there is nothing for it to learn.
- Forget about diets. When riding a trot, up to 250 calories per hour is burnt. After horse riding, you can safely eat chocolate, rolls and ice cream.
- When riding, the speed of blood circulation in the body increases from 6 to 50 liters / min (when riding at a gallop). This gives an additional influx of oxygen to the internal organs.