Speleotur through the caves of Yakutia!
What to expect
- Departure from the city at 8 am from the bus station (parking for the store "Watercolor"). Attracted vehicles: a PAZ bus with high seats designed for long trips. Seat belts are available.
- excursions to the grottoes and caves of the Elanki rocks. Duration of excursions for 15-30 minutes.
- Overnight in a guest house in the village of Tumul. The village of Tumul is located on the opposite shore of the Lena Pillars.
- Excursion to the caves of the Katema River (Emagatteh-Nozdrevata, Uyalah, Darkhan ...) Duration of the tour is 3 hours, the length of the route is 4 km.
- return to the city. Approximate arrival to the city - 18.00 - 19.00 hours.
The cost of the tour is 3,500 rubles.
The cost of the tour includes transportation, overnight stays, excursions.
Meals for two days. In guest houses you will be offered boiling water for tea.
- Morning walk around the village of Tumul (optional).
Information on distances
Yakutsk - the rocks of Elanka - 152 km,
Yakutsk - the Great Cateme River - 164 km,
Yakutsk - Tumul settlement - 182 km.
Cave Emagetateh (Spongy). The first documented cave in Eastern Siberia. Cave Nozdrevata, received its name from the deepening on the walls, was described by Irkutsk land surveyor Anton Losev in 1875. In 2013, the expedition of Alexander Losev from the club of speleologists "Arabica" (Irkutsk), a more thorough examination of the cave was conducted. They managed to shoot small offshoots from the main corridor of the cave. And now the length of the cave is 33 m. Entrance to the grotto, about 8 m in height.
The Yakut name Emagetteh means that earlier shamanistic rituals were held here. Emage - this is the subject of shaman utensils, in which the shaman settles his spirit. With the help of emegate, the shaman visits the worlds.
According to the story of a resident of the village of Tumul, Mikhail Stepanov, in 1962 he saw in this cave an old, ancient coffin of a small child in the crevice of a cave.
What should a client bring
- For caves we advise you to have a lantern.
- the sole of the footwear should not be sliding, with good coupling to stones, frozen ground.