Do you want to jump with a parachute? Then to you to us!
What to expectI want to jump with a parachute, what should I do?
- You need to undergo preliminary training, which is held every Friday at 18.00.
- Pay 100 rubles for the application, then you choose on which day you want to jump (Saturday or Sunday) and you are recorded in the magazine.
- Listen attentively and remember everything that you will be told at the briefing.
- On the day of jumping, pass our doctor at the airport, which will give you access to jumping, and get insurance worth 300 rubles with a cover amount of 150,000 rubles.
- You pay a leap 2200 rubles.
- You are put on 2 parachutes: the main and spare, a helmet.
- Boarding a plane is a jump.
Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- We jump with parachutes D-6 series 4, Junior.
- Free fall time up to 3 seconds
- Jumps are made from an An-2
- Height 800 meters
- We do NOT jump with an instructor (tandem).
- Jumping begins in April-May, and ends as snow will go.
- People over 14 are allowed to jump. The form for filling parents is issued in the flying club (parents do not need to come).
What should a client bringDress code: * Hands and feet should be closed, no T-shirts and shorts!
- Shoes with a thick sole and with a high bootleg (if not - we find it on the airfield, but it's better than ours)