We offer you a weekly weekend tour with kayak rafting along the Chir River from Volgograd. A great way to relax and plunge into the world of wildlife! Swim along the picturesque river Chir. Spend the night in a tent, refresh yourself with cooked food on the fire, and in the morning with new forces to swim in a kayak enjoying the wonderful realm of nature!
What to expect
Stops in picturesque places, contests and games, healthy food and interesting pastime, and most importantly - new friends! All this will make your holiday unforgettable!
The tour program on kayaks along the river Chir from Volgograd:
Friday. 15.00 Departure from Volgograd on a comfortable bus. Arrival at the parking lot near the x. Solonetsky. Dinner. Overnight.
Saturday. Stapel (collection) of kayaks. Start. Arrival to the place of spending the night. Campfire around the fire. Playing the Crocodile.
Sunday. Continuation of the alloy. Arrival to the parking lot. Oblivskaya. Departure by bus to Volgograd. Arrival at 9 pm
Number of participants in the group: from 15-30 people.
What is included in an offer
- accommodation in 3-4 local "europalatkas",
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, dinner, on the way snacks);
- provision of special equipment (kayaks, life jackets, raincoats, sidushki, waterproof hermetic bags for things, medical first-aid kit);
- medical insurance for the whole stay,
- transport services (transfer Volgograd - the river Khoper - Volgograd),
- the services of an instructor and a medical worker.
What should a client bring
List of recommended personal equipment for the tourist.
- light windproof jacket;
- a warm sweater;
- shirt with long sleeves (cotton);
- T-shirt 2-3 pieces;
- trousers (training trousers loose);
- Socks (cotton + woolen);
- rubber shoes for alloy;
- sandals (slaps, slates);
- headgear (preferably a panama, bandana or cap);
- bathing suit (swimming trunks).
- KLMN (mug, spoon, bowl, knife);
- Towel, soap, shampoo, toothbrush and paste;
- sunscreen (the strongest);
- remedy for mosquitoes and gnats;
- hygienic lipstick;
- hand cream;
- a personal flask;
- individual medications ( hand over to a medical assistant! );
Miscellaneous and useful:
- flashlight (spare batteries);
- hours that do not mind;
- notepad and pencil;
- money for pocket expenses;
- a cape from the rain.