Walking tour of Tsaritsyn "Assumption Street" together with Roman Skoda.
What to expect
Uspenskaya Street, named so at the beginning of the XVIII century, got its name from the Uspensky Cathedral, once standing on it under the first number. Renamed in 1923 in the street of Lenin, this place still contains many signs of the old time. On this walk through the old town we find out where the old cathedrals, the history of the pre-war monument Holesnov, the place where the hotel "France" stood, stood. We will pass along the buildings of the Volga-Kama Bank and the Alexandrovskaya Gymnasium, we will consider the surviving examples of Tsaritsyn forging. To within a meter, we will determine the place where, in the summer of 1919, the parade of troops was taken by Baron Wrangel.
During the excursion you will be able to learn the history of the ancient buildings of the city, as the names of the most active people of Tsaritsyn - merchants, patrons, architects, town governors, etc., as well as about the moods and atmosphere in the city, as surviving, demolished and not survived after the Battle of Stalingrad. old city.
What is included in an offer
- excursion program;
- illustrated accompaniment;
- services of a qualified guide in the city.