For many years, we have been training windsurfing and have been convinced that the windsurf-camp is one of the most effective and effective ways of teaching windsurfing. It is suitable for both beginners and progressive surfers.
What to expect
What awaits you in the windsurf camp?
- Experienced instructors and master classes from professional athletes
- The theoretical course of windsurfing, which includes the assembly and disassembly of equipment (sail packing).
- Training in Windsurfing
-For beginners, the basic course lasts about 3-4 days.
During this time you will learn how to sail in the direction you need, do various turns and fully control the situation on the water.
- For advanced
The course includes walking skills in the trapezoid, gliding turn of the fordevind (JIBE), duckjibe, walking in loops, beach and water starts.
- For Athletes trainees in the discipline of slalom and the formula :
Adjustment of the sail, selection of the fin, setting of the foot loops, setting trapezium loops, selection of the board, tactics of racing, general training, secrets of speed.
When and how much can I go to the Windsurf Camp?
Camps are held every weekend , and under the forecast, and the exact dates of the event are specified by the organizers and become known 3-4 days before departure. Duration depends on weather conditions (2-5 days).
How to get to the island?
The group meets in advance, the transfer is carried out on a voyage from the first berth
What is included in an offer
- Equipment rental (Board with sail and wetsuit)
- Living in a big and cozy house
- Use of the machine and boat for transportation to the spot, as well as within the excursion program.
What is NOT included in an offer
Meals are not included in the cost of the camp and are carried out independently (there is a large kitchen in the house, with a stove and a refrigerator). There are two grocery stores on the island.