Here you will learn about the history of Orthodoxy in Siberia, the emergence of monasteries in our city: male and female.
What to expect
You will visit Znamensky Cathedral , one of the shrines is the icon of the Mother of God "The Sign", you will visit the Holy Trinity Monastery , where the relics of the Siberian Metropolitan Philotheus of Leszczynski are buried, you will see the highest iconostasis in West Siberia and the icon of the Mother of God embroidered with gold and silver threads.
The route includes a visit to the Bogorodichno-Rozhdestvenskiy Ilyinsky Women's Monastery , on the territory of which the Poklonniy Cross is located. This Cross was established in memory of our city's visit by the Royal Family in August 1917 near the place of transplantation to the steamship Rus.
If desired, the program can include:
- Visit to the Museum dedicated to the Royal Family , which is located in the building of the former Board of the River Shipping Company ("Association of the West Siberian Shipping Company and Trade");
- The All-Saints Temple (the only Rotunda temple in Western Siberia)
What is included in an offer
- travel by a comfortable bus along the route
- highly qualified guide
What should a client bring
- shoulders must be closed, shorts not allowed
- women have a skirt and hat