Rent a sports car in Sochi. Autodrome is a unique chance to drive by yourself on the best route of the country where the royal race is taking place!
What to expect
As a bonus, a professional racer will give you some useful tips and will tell you how to go through all the turns on the track correctly.
Check your driving skills and enjoy the speed at Sochi Autodrome!
How to participate:
- Carefully read the rules of conduct and requirements for sports safety in Sochi, the Autodrome, as well as the rules of the event "Rent Mercedes SLK"
- Attention! Only one escort is allowed with each participant. Each additional escort needs to purchase a ticket for 1000 rubles. Children under 12 years are admitted to the Autodrome free of charge provided they are accompanied and monitored by an adult person - not a member of the party
- Make sure that the shape of your clothing is suitable for renting a Mercedes SLK (long sleeve, pants, closed shoes)
- 10 minutes before the time specified in the ticket, come to Sochi Autodrome (Main Stand, entrance A). Must have a passport with you and the original driver's license
- Present a ticket to an employee of Sochi Autodrome, get the appropriate badge
- Follow along with an employee of Sochi Autodrome on the territory, undergo a medical examination
- To present the original driver's license to an employee of Sochi Autodrome
- Follow along with an employee of Sochi Autodrome in the garage number 2
- Listen to the briefing, sign the driver's application for admission to the track
- To participate in the race in accordance with the queue, organized by the Sochi Autodrome staff
- To hand over the badge, helmet and helmet to the employee of Sochi Autodrome (all badges, helmets and trunks are the property of Sochi Autodrome)