Ride your dog sledding in Karelia!
What to expect
Program with dog sledding
Group: from 2 people Duration: 2-3 hours The arrival time is negotiated individually when booking a tour. The program runs year-round (skating - in winter on sledges, in summer on a single map). The length of the program depends on the number of participants.
- Meeting guests in Petrozavodsk.
- Transfer to the nursery of sled dogs (25 km from Petrozavodsk)
- Excursion to the kennel: You will get acquainted with HASKI - These charming fluffy dogs with sticking ears and blue eyes, the northern people began to harness before the deer. They are smart, brave, loyal to their master and work. But they are able to show their character - you do not force them to perform tasks unusual for them. You will have an opportunity to communicate with clever, beautiful and friendly pets, hold a photo session with them and hear "Song of Husok". In the "contact" Deskom garden you can get acquainted with charming puppies Husk, get a charge of positive emotions from communicating with these "fluffy lumps"!
Deliver minutes of happiness and joy to yourself, your children, friends and family!
- Acquaintance with the Cheaters
- Participation in the preparation of the team for the trip, briefing
- Sledding (summer skiing on a single map)
- Hot tea with a patty
- Transfer to Petrozavodsk - kennel Husky - Petrozavodsk
The organization reserves the right to change the procedure for providing services, without reducing their volume (depending on the weather conditions).