Do you want to ride a quad bike in Nizhny Novgorod? Now you do not need to go far away for the sake of full-fledged pokatushki on quadrics.
|Place:||Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, набережная Гребного Канала, 10|
Check available dates
What to expect
Rental ATVs "Drive" is based on Fr. Pechory Sands (behind the Rowing Canal) in the center of Nizhny Novgorod (see below on the interactive map page). However, we have several interesting routes, programs and routes in different parts of Nizhny Novgorod and the Nizhny Novgorod region.
We also skate along the entire territory adjacent to Sormovo, on the Artyomovsky meadows, in the area of the picturesque Rukavishnikov Manor (Bogorodsky) and other sites. The route is chosen according to your wishes - there are places for every taste.
The present impassability, hard-to-reach thickets, ravines, winding forest paths, sandy slopes, peat bogs, streams and clear lakes with beaches are all in the vicinity of our ATV rental . Just tell the instructor about your preferences - and it will bring you to the most impenetrable thicket. :)
When you arrive, you will be met by our instructor. You will change, do all the necessary things before the trip (you understand what we are talking about). You will be given protective helmet (women's / children's helmets also have) and gloves to protect from branches. After that, the instructor will teach you how to drive the ATV on an even section. You will try, make sure that you feel confident at the wheel - and only after that go ride. The training time is not included in the rental price :)
The instructor will necessarily accompany you on a separate ATV. He warns about obstacles and shows the route, because without an escort in the forest it's easy to get lost (without jokes, we're not riding a fenced line).
Without an instructor (but with a GPS-navigator) let's skate only regular customers, in which we are confident at 146%.
What is included in an offer
- When riding a quad bike, you need to use protective gear.
- Before operating, you must be instructed to operate the ATV.
- It is necessary to comply with the speed limit, excluding hitting against obstacles, people and collisions with obstacles until the stop.
- Do not succumb to the provocation of other citizens to participate in races, clashes and other actions that can directly or indirectly cause damage to property and citizens.
- Do not interfere with your actions or inaction to comply with these Rules. Our ATVs are an expensive technique, so ATVs are only available in the presence of an instructor. Remember, utilitarian ATVs are not a technique for high-speed driving!
- For ATV riding, citizens who have reached the age of 18 and weigh not more than 120 kg are allowed.
What is NOT included in an offer
- Riding on quad bikes in a not sober state or in a state of drug intoxication.
- Intentional collision with other ATVs and hitting obstacles.
- Provoke others for a collision.
- Overtake the instructor and ahead-going ATVs.
- Deliberately fall behind the column and then catch up with the column at a higher speed
- Ignore the instructions of the instructor.
- To touch the moving parts, such as: wheels, drive shafts, variator pulleys, etc.
- To leave on the road, intended for movement of motor transport
- It is aggressive to talk, use obscene language and do everything that can disturb people around you.
- Operate the ATV for persons under 18 years of age. Children can ride the ATV only as a passenger accompanied by their parents