Elbrus (English Mount Elbrus, Karachi-Mingi Tau, Oshkhamakho) - stratovolcano in the Caucasus (5,642 meters above sea level) - the highest mountain peak in Russia and Europe (with the border of Europe and Asia along the Main Caucasian Range or south), included in the list of the highest peaks of the planet "Seven Peaks".
What to expect
Check into a hotel. Acquaintance with the instructor, getting group equipment and all kinds of delicacies.
Transfer to the Northern Elbrus region. Setting the base camp. Walk to mineral springs, bathing in Narzan (optional). Acquaintance with the nature of the Northern Elbrus: the Sultan waterfall and the famous Kalinov bridge on which the bogatyrs defended the Russian land from Snake Gorynych. Dinner is prepared independently on the tourist primus.
The third day
Breakfast. We begin acclimatization. Equipment for climbing to the mark of 3700 meters. Return to the base camp. Dinner is prepared independently on the tourist primus.
Recreation. We walk. Neither of which we do not. Those who want to swim in narzan sources.
We leave the base camp and climb to the starting point to the top - base camp number 2.
Acclimatization access to the Lenz rocks.
Rest before the ascent. We gain strength.
Ascension Day Early rise at 1.00 am. The exit to the top is 2.00. Storm the top.
The tenth day
What is included in an offer
• hotel accommodation, rooms with private facilities or an additional acclimatization day in the Elbrus region
• 3 meals a day
• hire of group equipment
• work as an instructor
• transfers according to the tour program
• tickets to specially protected natural areas
What is NOT included in an offer
• additional excursions,
• transfers outside the program
What should a client bring
• Backpack 80-100 liters (optional, at your discretion, assault backpack 30-40 liters);
• sleeping bag (comfort - 10);
• a warm jacket (puff) with a hood;
• Thermal underwear;
• waterproof windproof jacket and trousers;
• protective mask against wind and frost (balaclava);
• sport suit;
• mountain boots, sneakers;
• Warm gloves,
• a ski hat,
• a backpack of 80-100 liters;
• sleeping bag;
• ice ax;
• tracking stick;
• work gloves;
• climbing cats, ice ax, helmet, safety system, carbines with couplings 3 pcs .; P
• polyurethane mat and "sidushka";
• a rain cape for yourself and for a backpack;
• shoe covers on legs;
• sunglasses with non-breaking glasses to protect the eyes from wind, snow, sunlight and sunscreen UV not less than 30;
• headlamp headlamp (spare batteries - 2 sets);
• a mug, a spoon, a bowl, a knife (KLMN);
• thermos, water jar;
• individual first-aid kit