The start of the route is the high-mountain plateau of Lago-Naki, a plateau in the Western Caucasus, at an altitude of 2200 meters (average height of about 2000 meters), known for alpine meadows and a place under the slopes of Mount Oshten where new species are born.
|Place:||Krasnodar, Russia, Привокзальная площадь, 2|
Check available dates
What to expect
Arrival in Krasnodar. Collection of the group: the station square, the monument to Lenin at 9.00. Transfer Krasnodar - Hajokh. Acquaintance with the guide. Receiving food, group equipment. Excursion to waterfowl Rufabgo.
Departure to the plateau of Lago Naki. We pass under the slopes of Mount Oshten in the most beautiful gorge of Tsitsa.Here herbs are higher than human growth, and the famous sphagnum swamp attracts. Setting up the camp. We learn to cook food on tourist primus stoves.
The third day
Early rise. Ascent to the top of Oshten. Dawn we meet on top. Under the feet of the glacier Fishta - eternal people and snow. Descent to the camp. Recreation.
We collect rucksacks. Today we have a busy day - the transition to Fishtinsky shelter. We will visit Lake Psenodach, Fisht-Oshtenovsky Pass and descend to the valley of the Belaya River.
Late rise. Recreation. Radial access to the Fisht-Oshten glacier. Lunch under the beautiful waterfall. Return to the camp. Dinner. You can heat up the bathhouse and take water procedures. In the evening, a fire, gatherings, songs with a guitar.
Early rise. Transition under the slopes of Mount Oshten back to the plateau of Lago Naki. Return to the camp site. In the evening, a gala dinner. Discussion of the hike. Future plans
Breakfast. Parting. Departure
Attention! For an additional fee, we can arrange for you to rest on the Black Sea.
What is included in an offer
• meeting at the train station
• transfer Krasnodar - Hajokh
• rental of group equipment (burners, gas, cooking boilers, tents, group first-aid kit)
• accommodation in the hostel in Hajohe, 2 nights
• work as an instructor-conductor
• meals on the route
What is NOT included in an offer
• additional excursions
• transfers outside the program
What should a client bring
• A warm jacket;
• a ski cap;
• fleece gloves;
• waterproof windproof jacket and trousers;
• sport suit;
• sleeping bag;
• polyurethane foam mat;
• Tracking shoes;
• Replacement shoes for ford and camp (sneakers);
• backpack 80-100l; seat;
• tracking stick;
• a rain cap on yourself and a backpack;
• sun protection: panama, cream, glasses;
• Working gloves;
• a mug, a spoon, a bowl, a knife (KLMN);
• a thermos and a water jar with a total volume of 2 liters;
• headlamp headlamp (spare batteries);
• first aid kit