If you really want to clarify something (questions like "will there be training today" and "what schedule and prices"), call the cashier: 2384579
|Place:||Kazan, Russia, улица Профессора Нужина, 2/27|
Check available dates
What to expect
- Pre-enroll in the lesson is not necessary , just come, pay the subscription at the ticket office, change clothes (changing rooms to the floor below the ticket office) and go down to the bottom down to the first floor to climb. If you are going to a large company (10 people), you may be given a separate time, so call or write to the coach.
- Attention, beginners! Of course, no one will force you (and will not let them;)) climb without insurance and with knowledge in the form of one sense of self-preservation (well, or his absence). At the first lesson, everyone is compulsorily instructed and proceeds to practice. The coach insures you. So, we are waiting, sir!
- The coach is one for all, there are no individual lessons. There is a question - come to the coach, he either explains everything himself, or he tells you to whom to turn.
- "What happens if I'm late for training?" Training begins exactly at the time indicated, ie, for example, on Monday 2 workouts: from 17:30 and from 19:30. This applies especially to beginners. The people go a lot, the coach can not explain the rules to each individually. And without instruction on the wall no one is allowed. To whom the instruction is not needed, it can be late, but the training will be shorter.
- Children can climb from about 7 years old, perhaps a little earlier under the supervision of parents. Just bring your children with you, too, you can (for example, if you do not have anyone to leave with), but, again, do not let go of the field of vision - they, if they do not harm themselves, then spoil us the ropes :(
What should a client bring
Any clothes in which you will be comfortable (jeans, for example, are usually not considered comfortable). Shoes, too, any, which is not a pity to scratch; Those wishing to take a skate (rock shoes) for hire (35p.).