A fascinating 3-to-5-hour Jeep tour of quarries, forest roads, fields, streams, through lakes and picturesque meadows!
What to expect
Tour is held by multiple prize-winners of the Trophy Reid race in the Bryansk region. and the Central Federal District.
The route captures the Cretaceous mountains, forest lakes, impenetrable forests and marshes, collecting complex sites. The terrain is hilly, full of small and large creeks, and consequently there are also wetlands. On the route, we will overcome the forks and rise to the hill with a slope of almost 40 degrees! Our instructors will be pleased to teach you how to drive an off-road vehicle on a real off-road, and you will also learn what is a high-jack, winch and other subtleties that are vital for overcoming obstacles!
Enough to spend a gray weekend and boring holidays, after which there is nothing to remember! Distract from the monotony that often fills life, because in the world there is a lot of interesting, beautiful and unexplored! Feel the team spirit, solidarity in overcoming difficulties and unity with nature! Forward, towards adventure!
Jumping is an incredible experience and a crazy rush of adrenaline.
You can choose the route, duration and content of the trip yourself.
When and for whom these tours: Weekends with friends, stag parties, birthday present, family holiday, or corporate! Those. any day when you want adrenaline and new vivid impressions! Tours are held at any time of the year!
What is included in an offer
- Light level trails (LITE) pass along forest and dirt roads through lakes, quarries, marshes and do not assume any serious "ambushes", except for one or two picturesque puddles.
- Routes of the middle level (STANDARD) may include small fords, logging tracks, abundance of mud baths, however, fighting with them will not be debilitating, since the movement assumes stable dynamics.
- The "Extreme" level tracks assume the overcoming of heavy off-roads, swamps, marshes and deep fords, with the use of numerous off-road equipment (Winches, sand-cars, hi-jack).
How it looks ... Program:
- At the appointed time, we will take your company on the bus to the beginning of the route. Upon arrival to the launch site, after a brief briefing on TB, we begin the movement on off-road vehicles, according to a pre-planned track with the overcoming of impassability.
- In the middle of the route we organize a "halt" in a picturesque place. (Everything necessary for arranging a halt, tables, chairs, barbecues and skewers is provided by the organizers). The cost of food and drinks is paid additionally.
As for the arrangement, our extreme - Guides will prepare you a delicious shish kebab.
- We return to the launch site by another road with the passage of high-speed (rally) sections. By bus organizers, your cheerful and satisfied company goes home to share impressions with friends.
The track is located in Dyatkovo district of Bryansk region, 25 kilometers from Bryansk.
Transfer from Bryansk to the place of start, in the cost of services is not included and is paid separately by agreement.
You can also come to the place of starting your own motor transport.
In the arsenal of our company there is a large fleet of powerful prepared off-road vehicles of domestic and imported production and a large number of trails of various degrees of complexity developed by our experienced instructors, ranging from simple forest glades and small fords to wetlands like in real trophy raids .
You are given the opportunity to forget about the office and a well-ironed suit , you will feel like a pioneer! With you, our professional navigators will take part in the team, who will conduct the necessary instruction and help you on a difficult route on the route.
Jumping is not a luxury or a fad of wealthy travelers, but practically the only way in a short time to go around interesting places, see the most beautiful and hard-to-reach places of wildlife, find out: how people live not in megacities and resorts, but in towns and small villages .
Optionally, the participants of the jeep-tour (if there is a driver's license of Cat. B, and being in a sober state) can be at the wheel.
Number of guests - up to 4 people in 1 car. Total amount - up to 20 people