This is a route for those who are bored with rafting rafting, but I want to get a new impression of rafting along the rivers of Altai. Kayak is a small vessel that will give you a lot of emotions when overcoming water obstacles. This ship will require you with skill, dexterity, courage and determination. One of the advantages of rafting on kayaks is that you yourself will
What to expect
1 day. Tourist complex "Taezhnik" - Ulagansky Pass - Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass".
You can reach us in any convenient way for you. 1. The delivery of tourist buses from the cities of Barnaul, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Omsk, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo is organized. More details about delivery terms, see here chemal-tour.ru/turists/3-vstrecha-turistov. 2. It is possible to organize an individual transfer from Barnaul. In this case we meet at the airport (or railway station) in Barnaulai and bring it to the tourist complex "Taezhnik". The cost of such delivery is 1,000 rubles per person in one way. 3. A meeting is possible at the airport in the city of Gorno-Altaisk and delivery to the hostel "Taezhnik". The cost is 800 rubles per car (a 4-seater car).
2 day. The base parking "Ulagansky Pass" - Oz.Ak-Kel.
The first day of the active part of the route. After breakfast and collecting things, the group goes on a journey. Most of the road passes through the cedar. Here, travelers can fully enjoy the unique purity of the mountain air combined with the pleasant scent of the coniferous forest, which finally casts thoughts of civilization from the head. Through the forest glades and thick bushes, the path leads the travelers to the mountain lake Beltir and further to the shore of Lake Ak-Köl, where they are to camp and spend the night.
3 day. Oz. Ak-Köl - Kara-Tour Tract.
On this day, the group will have a rather long transition - the road leads ever higher in the mountains to the Kara-Tur tract. The first half of the way leads through the cedar forest, sometimes leaving on open glades, strewn with flowers. There are also thickets of fragrant wild currant, leaves of which yield delicious tea, and in the season of berries (from the middle of August) travelers will be able to enjoy the forest currant! On the slopes of mountains and glades in abundance grows favorite herbalists, the leaves of which also go to tea. As the path goes into the heart of the mountain massifs, there are thickets of dwarf birch. Tourists cross the pass behind the pass and finally leave for the Kara-Tur tract, where the icy breath of the highlands is already being felt.
4 day. The tract of Kara-Tura is the Yuch-Uchar waterfall.
Difficult but interesting day. At first the trail also goes through the cedar taiga. Then tourists have to overcome a rather steep slope and through the thickets of cedar again climb to the top of the mountain range. It offers a magnificent view of the neighboring ridges covered with snowfields, as well as small crystal clear lakes with turquoise water in the sun. After descending into the next valley, the group will open a truly idyllic landscape: three small waterfalls practically parallel to each other drop from 10 meters and merge into one river. Glade under the waterfalls covers a huge number of flowers. The rocky slopes in the frame of the cedar are breathtaking.
5 day. day () Yuch-Uchar waterfall - the mouth of the river Celintash.
Long and rich in the impression of the transition. Quite quickly, tourists leave the forest zone and find themselves on the top of the Aigulak mountain range, on top of which they will go almost all day. The path lies at a height where nothing grows except the grass (the height is more than 2 thousand meters), and snow does not melt. Hanging over the valleys, they create a truly surreal landscape. On all the way, where do not throw a glance, there are magnificent views of the Kuray and North Chuya ranges, in the distance one can consider even the South Chuya Range. Through the clouds, which almost always hang over the peaks, the peaks of the Katunsky ridge, including Belukha's beauty, also appear. But, of course, the tops of Severo-Chuisky - Aktru and Kurkurek - are clearly seen more clearly and the other three thousanders rise in front of their eyes in all their splendor. The energy of this place is so strong that you hardly feel fatigue here.
6 day. The day. Radial access to three lakes.
Day of rest. A small horseback excursion to the high-mountainous lakes.
7 day. Horse crossing of the river Chelintash - Oz. Sorulukel.
Part of the route of this day runs through the swampy terrain, in part - over the grassy slopes of the mountains. On the way there are many lakes of the most varied shapes and sizes. Almost all the way around the tourists are surrounded by mountain slopes covered with small areas of not melted snow. At the end of the day's route the group waits for a rest on the shore of the picturesque Sorulukel lake. The surrounding area is a continuous carpet of bright motley grass, which differs from the previous ones with an even greater saturation.
8 day. Equestrian crossing Lake Sorulukel - Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass".
The reverse way to the base parking is through the cedar taiga, bogs and meadows. On the way, there are also lakes, rivulets, mountain slopes covered with snow caps. This is the last day of the equestrian part of the route, tourists have an excellent opportunity to enjoy a leisurely horse crossing. Return to the base camp, change of equipment, rest.
Day 9. Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass" - Bolshaya Yaloman River - R. Ailagush.
Moving to the beginning of the rafting. R. B. Yaloman - r. Ailagush. Beginning of the water part of the route. On this day, tourists become true "conquerors of White Water". The first test of forces is the Ilgumensky threshold (IV), with a length of 500 m and shafts up to 3 m high. Overnight at the mouth of the Ailagush River. Fishing is possible (no fishing gear is given, the catch is not guaranteed).
The 10th day. The Ailagush River - Sumulta River.
On this day, new obstacles are waiting for tourists - "Kadrinsky breakthrough" (IV c.s.) - 6 km of large waves, "barrels" and a huge whirlpool "Poganka"; as well as the threshold "Shabash" (IV-V c.S., length 700 m) - one of the most dangerous in Middle Katun. In the afternoon, a walking tour to ancient petroglyphs - petroglyphs.
The 11th day. The mouth of the river. Sumulta - District of the village of Kuyus.
From the very morning the shavers and barrels of the thresholds "Kayancha" (I-II c.c.) will begin, preparing the team for a new test - the threshold "Big Ayulin" (III c.s.)
12 day. Village Kuyus - Usochish Uzyuk - Tourist Complex "Taezhnik".
In the final day of rafting tourists are waiting for new obstacles - the thresholds "Teldek-Pen" I and II (III c.s.), which in the translation from the Altai - "the mountains rose." This threshold canyon type, with a width of 20 m, with a chaotic jumble of jets, funnels and "mushrooms". Further, the valley of the river widens noticeably, obstacles are simplified: the thresholds "Biika" (II c.s.), "Elandinsky" (III-IV c.s.). Moving to t / b "Manzherok". Bathhouse. A farewell bonfire.
Day 13. Departure.
Attention!!! The time indicated is the local difference with Moscow +4! For those who ordered a transfer by tourist bus, departure according to the schedule for the chosen destinations altaiatour.ru/turists/4-vstrecha-turistov For those who ordered an individual transfer from Barnaul, the departure time is negotiated individually. Delivery to the airport of Gorno-Altaisk is carried out by the time of departure of the aircraft. The length of the route: - 650 km (auto, from the starting point) + 190 km (horses) + 147 km (raft) Duration of active part: - 7 days (horses) + 4 day (water)
What is included in an offer
- 1. Transportation, according to the program of the tour
- 2. Payment for tourist camps (payment for a place under tents in equipped tourist camping, or living in wooden houses if this is stipulated in the tour program)
- 3. Bath, according to the program of the tour
- 4. Payment of the work of instructors.
- 5. Payment of recreational fees
- 6. Payment of accident insurance and medical insurance
7. Payment of three meals a day.
- 8. Rental of equipment
What is NOT included in an offer
What should a client bring
- A backpack, a suitcase or a large travel bag, that is what it is convenient to carry things to the base, on the route for the transportation of things special means are issued (archimak (saddlebag) and horse riding in horse rides, dybekeg - water hikes). An exception are hiking tours with equestrian accompaniment, for participation in such tours it is necessary to have a small backpack for carrying personal items.
- Hiking shoes are desirable boots that can be leather, rubber, crocheted, the main thing is that they do not get wet and cover the bootleg from rubbing on the stirrup belt (push-up) or high boots
- Sneakers or tracking shoes for radial exits. Avoid new, not differentiated shoes.
- Replacement shoes for recreation in the camp (slates).
- Convenient clothes for equestrian crossings and foot radial crossings - sports pants, non-binding movements made from light quick-drying material, without coarse internal seams, shirt or long sleeve T-shirt.
- A set of clothes for rest in the camp - pants, shirt, shorts, T-shirt.
- A warm sweater.
- Warm jacket (synthetic or fluffy).
- A warm hat (fleece or woolen).
- Cap or Panama.
- Gloves (even simple cotton).
- Socks - 2-3 pairs of cotton or linen, 2 pairs of woolen
- Rainproof raincoat or suit, resistant to heavy rain. On the horse route for protection from rain, OZK (Combined Arms Protection Kit) is issued - a long rubber cloak with a hood
- Bathing suit.
- Hygiene and toilet products. Including hygienic lipstick and sun cream with a high protection factor.
- Sunglasses that protect the eyes from ultraviolet rays in the mountains.
- A small flashlight (head).
- Individual medicines.
- A small jar for water. You can use a 0.5 liter plastic bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional) with hermetic packaging.
- Tourist seat (hobby).
- Personal utensils (plate, spoon, mug)
In addition to the water part: sneakers, any changeable shoes, at least 2 pairs of woolen and 2 pairs of elastic socks, a splash suit, The camera and a movie camera must have special sealed boxes or hermetically sealed packaging. It is recommended to have your own sleeping bag, designed for a temperature of -5 degrees. If not, the sleeping bag is issued.
The requirement to recruit personal belongings . Nothing superfluous and acute (without appropriate packages, capable of damaging the hermetic packaging). For the convenience of packaging and additional splash protection, we recommend the use of polyethylene bags.