In the full sense of the word, an active and fascinating route. On its equestrian part, tourists will make a radial exit to the glacier Big Aktru. The water part of the route is no less interesting. Here, tourists will encounter all possible obstacles - the thresholds Ilgumensky, Shabash will pass.
|Place:||village Manzherok, Russia, Туркомплекс "Таежник"|
Check available dates
What to expect
You can reach us in any convenient way for you. 1. The delivery of tourist buses from the cities of Barnaul, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Omsk, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo is organized. More details about delivery terms, see here chemal-tour.ru/turists/3-vstrecha-turistov. 2. It is possible to organize an individual transfer from Barnaul. In this case we meet at the airport (or railway station) in Barnaulai and bring it to the tourist complex "Taezhnik". The cost of such delivery is 1,000 rubles per person in one way. 3. It is possible to meet at the airport of the city of Gorno-Altaisk and delivery to the hostel "Taezhnik". The cost is 800 rubles per car (a 4-passenger car). ATTENTION! IF THE ORGANIZED DELIVERY IS ACQUIRED BY THE TOURIST BUS, THAT THE TICKET WILL BE TAKEN ONE SIDE, SO AS THE EXIT WILL BE CARRIED OUT BY THE FLIGHT BUS, AND THE TOURISTS DO NOT SUCK FOR THE REVERSE DELIVERY.
1 day. Tourist complex "Taezhnik" - Village Kuray - Base camp "Tyute".
Journey through the oldest path of Siberia - the Chui tract. Along the way, tourists will learn about the history of the Altai Mountains, about the traditions of its indigenous population. Accommodation in tents. Briefing, preparation for the hike. Bathhouse. Evening of acquaintances.
2 day. The base camp "Tyute" is the Aktru tract.
The first day of horseback is not difficult, until the Aktru tract is crossed by a dirt road. Overnight in tents. Horse riding 4-5 hours.
3 day. Radial exit to the Glacier Big Actrum and the Blue Lake.
The path from the camp goes along the left bank of the Aktru river along the slope of the Kyzyltash mountain. In the course of the movement, one can see the Maly Aktru Glacier, which lies between the peaks of Karatash and Kupol and occupies a steeply falling glacial valley. It is visible from Aktru gorge to the left of Kara-Tash mountain. You can admire this glacier both near and far away. Then the path leads to "Lamb's foreheads", to the right of which you need to climb a steep couloir. After a tiring recovery, a huge ice field opens up, surrounded by rocky mountains. Then you can step on the glacier, consider closer his Majesty Glacier. In the lower part of the glacier is not buried by snow. In the region of the lower third of the glacier, at a distance of about 1 km from the edge of the tongue, behind the left moraine at an altitude of 2840 m is the Blue Lake, an object worthy of attention.
4 day. The tract of Aktru is the tract of Tur-Oyik.
From the Ak-Tru tract to the Kuray valley. From where the ascent along the river Tyute to the tract Tur-Oyik along the forest road. Overnight at the confluence of the rivers Tyute and Tour-Oyik. Equestrian crossing 5-6 hours.
5 day. Radial exit to the valley "Dome of three lakes".
Excursion to the valley of the Three Lakes, located at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level. From the valley opens a beautiful panorama to the summit of the "Dome of the Three Lakes". Horse riding (radial exit) 5-6 hours.
6 day. The tract Tur-Oyik - Base camp "Tyute".
Descending down the valley of the river Tyute, to the base camp. Sauna Horse riding 5-6 hours.
7 day. Base camp "Tyute" - Katun River of the "Chemal-tour" below the mouth of the Yaloman river (2 km).
On this day, tourists become true "conquerors of White Water". The first serious obstacle to this day is the threshold of Ilgumensky (IV c.s.) with a length of 500 m and shafts up to 3 m high. Then the conquest of the threshold "Kadrinsky break" (IV c.s.) - 6 km. large waves, "barrels" and a huge whirlpool "The Little Dog"; as well as the threshold "Shabash" (IV-V c.S., length 700 m.) - one of the most dangerous in Middle Katun.
8 day. The mouth of the Sumulta River - Village Kuyus - Tourist Complex "Taezhnik". Departure.
From the very morning shavers and barrels of the thresholds "Kayancha" will begin, preparing the team for a new test - the threshold "Big Ayulinsky" (III c.s.). Pedestrian excursion to ancient rock paintings - petroglyphs. The rafting ends in the vicinity of the village of Cuyus, where the group is waiting for cars that will take tourists to the base camp of the Tourist Complex "Taezhnik". Bathhouse. A farewell bonfire. Those who wish can leave on the evening bus. Departure. Attention!!! The time indicated is the local difference with Moscow +4! Departure by bus to Novosibirsk on the evening of the same day at 22:30, or the next day at 8:40, 11:30, 22:30, travel time 9-10 hours. Departure by shuttle bus to Barnaul the next day at 08:40, 9:40, 11:30, 16:00, travel time 5-6 hours. For those who ordered an individual transfer from Barnaul, the departure time is negotiated individually. Delivery to the airport of Gorno-Altaisk is carried out by the time of departure of the aircraft. The duration of the active part is 4 days (horses) + 2 days (rafting) + 1 day (on foot). The length of the route is 755 km (auto, starting point) + 80 km (horses) + 25 km (walking) + 93 km (alloy) )
What is included in an offer
- - Transportation, according to the tour program;
- - Payment of parking places (payment for a place under a tent in equipped tourist camping, or living in wooden houses if this is stipulated by the tour program);
- - Bath according to the tour program;
- - Rent of horses;
- - Payment for the work of instructors, grooms;
- - Payment of recreational fees;
- - Payment of accident insurance and medical insurance;
- - Payment of three meals a day.
- - Rental of equipment
What is NOT included in an offer
What should a client bring
1. A backpack, a suitcase or a large travel bag, that is what it is convenient to carry things to the base, on the route for the transportation of things special means are given out (archimak (saddlebag) and horse riding in horse rides, diesbeg - water hikes). An exception are hiking tours with equestrian accompaniment, for participation in such tours it is necessary to have a small backpack for carrying personal items.
2. Hiking shoes are desirable boots that can be leather, rubber, crocheted, the main thing is that they do not get wet and cover the bootleg from rubbing on the stirrup belt (push-up) or high boots
3. Sneakers or trekking shoes for radial outlets. Avoid new, not differentiated shoes.
4. Replacement shoes for rest in the camp (slates).
5. Comfortable clothes for horse crossings and pedestrian radial crossings - sports trousers that do not shackle movements made from light quick-drying material, without rough internal seams, shirt or long sleeve T-shirt.
6. A set of clothes for rest in the camp - trousers, shirt, shorts, T-shirt.
7. Warm sweater.
8. Warm jacket (synthetic or fluffy).
9. Warm hat (fleece or woolen).
10. Cap or Panama.
11. Gloves (suitable even for simple cotton).
12. Socks - 2-3 pairs of cotton or linen, 2 pairs of woolen
13. Waterproof raincoat or suit, resistant to heavy rain. On the horse route for protection from rain, OZK (Combined Arms Protection Kit) is issued - a long rubber cloak with a hood
14. Bathing suit.
15. Toiletries and hygienic supplies. Including hygienic lipstick and sun cream with a high protection factor.
16. Sunglasses protecting the eyes from ultraviolet rays in the mountains.
17. Small flashlight (head).
18. Individual medicines.
19. A small jar for water. You can use a 0.5 liter plastic bottle.
20. Camera or video camera (optional) with hermetic packaging.
21. Seat is a tourist (hobby).
22. Personal utensils (a plate, a spoon, a mug)
In addition to the water part: sneakers, any changeable shoes, at least 2 pairs of woolen and 2 pairs of elastic socks, a splash suit, The camera and a movie camera must have special sealed boxes or hermetically sealed packaging. It is recommended to have your own sleeping bag, designed for a temperature of -5 degrees. If not, the sleeping bag is issued.
The requirement to recruit personal belongings . Nothing superfluous and acute (without appropriate packages, capable of damaging the hermetic packaging). For the convenience of packaging and additional splash protection, we recommend the use of polyethylene bags.
IMPORTANT! Clothes for riding must be comfortable, not shackling the movement, not rustling. Pants made of dense soft fabric without rough internal seams.