The proposed route will lead travelers to the valley of nine lakes and to the high-altitude lake Manas. And after a measured horse trekking tourists "will enter into negotiations" with capricious Katun during a two-day rafting.
|Place:||village Manzherok, Russia, Туркомплекс "Таежник"|
Check available dates
What to expect
1 day. Check in. Transfer to the base camp on the Edikhta river.
You can reach us in any convenient way for you. 1. The delivery of tourist buses from the cities of Barnaul, Novosibirsk, Tomsk, Omsk, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo is organized. More details about delivery terms, see here chemal-tour.ru/turists/3-vstrecha-turistov. 2. It is possible to organize an individual transfer from Barnaul. In this case we meet at the airport (or railway station) in Barnaulai and bring it to the tourist complex "Taezhnik". The cost of such delivery is 1,000 rubles per person in one way. 3. It is possible to meet at the airport of the city of Gorno-Altaisk and delivery to the hostel "Taezhnik". The cost is 800 rubles per car (a 4-passenger car). Transfer to the base camp on the Edikhta river. Along the way, tourists will learn about the history of the Altai Mountains, about the traditions of its indigenous population, visit the ancient people's camp. Accommodation in tents. Bathhouse. Evening of acquaintances.
2 day. R. Edikhta is the Kyzyl-Gak tract.
Briefing, getting equipment, a set of products. The first equestrian crossing. First the path goes along the river with a slight ascent. The surrounding mountains are covered with a mixed forest with a predominance of larch. Passage through the river. Adylda - and here already there is more cedar. Further the trail comes out more and more often from the forest to bright and sunny meadows - "eelanie", covered with tall grasses and variegated flowers. And ahead of tourists expect stony screes, a majestic panorama of mountain ranges, sparkling spots of snow, the tract Kyzyl-Gak. Horse ride 3 hours.
3 day. Kyzyl-Gak Kyzyl-Gak - Tomanjel Pass - Base camp in the Togukol tract.
On a steep mountain trail, tourists cross the stone pass of Tomanjel and, having descended from it, fall into the broad valley of the Toguskol river, the tundra landscape is animated by the blue bowls of the lakes. From the Toguskol valley, the trail goes to the high-altitude lake Manas. Lunch at the lake. After lunch, transfer from Lake Manas to the parking lot in the Toguskol tract. Bathhouse. Accommodation in tents. Horse riding 4-5 hours.
4 day. The day.
Lake Toguskol is a network of small karst lakes. Tourists will make a radial exit to the largest of the lakes, located in the upper part of the valley. Horse crossing 2 hours.
5 day. The Toguskol tract - Tomanjel Pass - Kyzyl-Gak tract - Basic parking on the river. Edichta.
Return to the base camp on the Edikhta river. Equestrian crossing 5-6 hours. Bathhouse.
6 day. Basic parking on the river. Edikhta - The tract Uzyuk.
Moving to the beginning of the rafting. Tourists pass the thresholds "Chemal Trumpet" (I c.s.), "Ayulinsky" (I c.s.), "Askatskii" (I c.s.), "Herod" (I-II c.s.). Overnight in the area. Cheposh.
7 day. Tourist complex "Taezhnik".
The second day of rafting. Tourists passing the thresholds "Seminsky" (II-III c.s.), "Muninsky" (II-III c.s.), "Manzherok" shiver, the threshold "Manzherok" (II-III c.s.). The rafting ends at the Tourist Complex "Taezhnik". Bathhouse. A farewell bonfire.
8 day. Departure.
Attention!!! The time indicated is the local difference with Moscow +4! For those who ordered a transfer by tourist bus, departure according to the schedule for the chosen destinations altaiatour.ru/turists/4-vstrecha-turistov For those who ordered an individual transfer from Barnaul, the departure time is negotiated individually. Delivery to the airport of Gorno-Altaisk is carried out by the time of departure of the aircraft. The duration of the active part is 4 days (horses) + 2 days (rafting). The length of the route is 160 km (auto, starting point) + 80 km (horses) + 60 km (rafting) + 6 km (on foot)
What is included in an offer
- - Transportation, according to the tour program;
- - Payment of parking places (payment for a place under a tent in equipped tourist camping, or living in wooden houses if this is stipulated by the tour program);
- - Bath according to the tour program;
- - Rent of horses;
- - Payment for the work of instructors, grooms;
- - Payment of recreational fees;
- - Payment of accident insurance and medical insurance
- - Payment of three meals a day.
- - Rental of equipment
What is NOT included in an offer
- - Shipping.
What should a client bring
- - All necessary equipment is provided on the route;
- - As a personal equipment in the hike, you must have the things listed in the section "General information on active routes";
- - The route schedule may vary slightly depending on the weather conditions, in order to ensure safe passage of the route, at the discretion of the instructor;
- - The route can take part as beginners who have a good level of physical fitness, and experienced tourists;
- - On a steep slope, stone placers and snowy areas, the horse is led around;
- - On the equestrian part of the route, 1-2 instructors, a groom; on the water - instructor for rafting;
- - Children under 14 years on the route are not allowed.