Traveling through the Altai, you can meet many mountain lakes. Having visited them, a person is charged with energy, which makes even the laziest one cheerful and strong. Karakol lakes are among the most visited objects of the Altai Mountains.
|Place:||village Manzherok, Russia, Туркомплекс "Таёжник"|
Check available dates
What to expect
1 day. Transfer to the base camp "Adygan". The journey takes 4 hours and goes along an impassable tractor road along the bank of the river. Kouyum. The swift mountain river, a mixed forest of pine, spruce, birch and mountain ash, mowing and arable land - with such colorful landscapes pleases the Altai nature of its guests. Accommodation in tents. Bathhouse. Instruction on safety, riding classes. Getting equipment, a set of products.
2 day. The Adigan tract - the upper reaches of the Kudibash valley - the Katachop river valley - the Karatash pass - the Ingurek natural boundary - the Kylai valley . The first equestrian crossing from the Adygan tract to the Kylai mane. The path goes along the river along the taiga, bringing tourists to the Alpine meadows and opening a wonderful panorama of the Karatash pass.
3 day. Valley Kylay - Valley Uul (Lake Sophia) - waterfall Three Matroskina - Lake Veronika - overnight in Uul. The trail leads along the highland valley of Kylay, then descends into the valley of the Uul river, passes by a small but very beautiful Sofia lake, then along the golz zone leads to the picturesque cascading waterfall of Three Matroskina and, skirting the sour part, goes to Lake Veronika.
4 day. Radial exit to the lake Bezymyannoe - crossing the pass to the Baayuk valley (Baayuk lakes) - the valley of the Ayrik river. Radial exit on horses without Archimaks. On the lake fishing is possible (for trout and peled). Passage through the rocky Baayuk pass to the valley of the Baauk river, where a breathtaking view of the network of lakes opens. Transfer to the Ayrik Valley through a long, gentle pass.
5 day. Radial exit on horses without Archimaks. On the lake fishing is possible (for trout and peled). Passage through the rocky Baayuk pass to the valley of the Baauk river, where a breathtaking view of the network of lakes opens. Transfer to the Ayrik Valley through a long, gentle pass. A pedestrian radial access to the Karakokshin caves. The Great Karakokshinsky Cave is located in the rocky limestone massif of the northern slope of the Yoglu Ridge at an altitude of about 2000 m above sea level. The depth of the cave is 24 m, the length of the passages is 600 m. The cave walls are covered with ice, stalactites and stalagmites are found in it. Through the passes, the Ayrik and Ak-Kain travelers travel to the valley of the river Muehta. The general transition is 4-5 hours.
6 day. The valley of the river. Muechta - Castle of Mountain Spirits - Bagatash Pass - Karakol Lake - Ingurek. Radial exit to the Muehtinsky waterfall. Visit the Castles of Mountain Spirits, covered with Altai legends, - rock-remains, the piles of which really remind fairy-tale castles. Also on this day, travelers, passing through the Bagatash Pass, will descend to the third Karakol lake, the largest of the seven. It is located at the bottom of a deep basin of glacial origin. The water in the lake is completely transparent, but it seems black because it reflects mountains. Horses will remain next to the lake, and tourists will make a walking tour through the entire valley of the Karakol lakes, starting from the first, located near the parking lot, and ending with the seventh, which is in the zone of stony-moss tundra at an altitude of more than 2000 meters above sea level. Between themselves, the lakes are reported by streams. On the sixth lake there is a small snow field almost all summer long. Here you can play snowballs and taste real tourist ice cream! You can not find the seventh lake, since it is not formed in the shortest years. Descent to the Ingurek valley.
7 day. The valley of the river. Ingurek - Fedkina valley - the upper reaches of Kudibash - the Barangol river valley, the "Adygan" parking lot. From the Ingurek valley there is a smooth ascent to the Fedosovaya Valley, where travelers will see the mountain dips - a special form of relief, formed as a result of natural ground failures. Further - a passage through a small pass to the upper Kudibash and descent into the valley of the river. Barangol, to the parking "Adygan". Bathhouse.
8 day. Rafting along the river. Katun . Moving to the beginning of the rafting. Tourists pass the thresholds "Chemal Trumpet" (I c.s.), "Ayulinsky" (I c.s.), "Askatskii" (I c.s.), "Herod" (I-II c.s.). Overnight in the area. Cheposh.
Day 9. Moving to the beginning of the rafting . Tourists pass the thresholds "Chemal Trumpet" (I c.s.), "Ayulinsky" (I c.s.), "Askatskii" (I c.s.), "Herod" (I-II c.s.). Overnight in the area. Cheposh.
The 10th day. Departure . Attention!!! The time indicated is the local difference with Moscow +4! For those who ordered a transfer by tourist bus, departure according to the schedule for the chosen destinations altaiatour.ru/turists/4-vstrecha-turistov For those who ordered an individual transfer from Barnaul, the departure time is negotiated individually. Delivery to the airport of Gorno-Altaisk is carried out by the time of departure of the aircraft. The duration of the active part is 6 days (horses) + 2 days (rafting). The length of the route is 100 km (auto, starting point) + 105 km (horses) + 18 km (walking) + 60 km (rafting)
What is included in an offer
- - Transportation, according to the tour program;
- - Payment of parking places (payment for a place under a tent in equipped tourist camping, or living in wooden houses if this is stipulated by the tour program);
- - Bath according to the tour program;
- - Rent of horses;
- - Payment for the work of instructors, grooms;
- - Payment of recreational fees;
- - Payment of accident insurance and medical insurance
- - Three meals a day
- - Rental of equipment
What is NOT included in an offer
- - Shipping.
What should a client bring
1. A backpack, a suitcase or a large travel bag, that is what it is convenient to carry things to the base, on the route for the transportation of things special means are given out (archimak (saddlebag) and horse riding in horse rides, diesbeg - water hikes). An exception are hiking tours with equestrian accompaniment, for participation in such tours it is necessary to have a small backpack for carrying personal items.
2. Hiking shoes are desirable boots that can be leather, rubber, crocheted, the main thing is that they do not get wet and cover the bootleg from rubbing on the stirrup belt (push-up) or high boots
3. Sneakers or trekking shoes for radial outlets. Avoid new, not differentiated shoes.
4. Replacement shoes for rest in the camp (slates).
5. Comfortable clothes for horse crossings and pedestrian radial crossings - sports trousers that do not shackle movements made from light quick-drying material, without rough internal seams, shirt or long sleeve T-shirt.
6. A set of clothes for rest in the camp - trousers, shirt, shorts, T-shirt.
7. Warm sweater.
8. Warm jacket (synthetic or fluffy).
9. Warm hat (fleece or woolen).
10. Cap or Panama.
11. Gloves (suitable even for simple cotton).
12. Socks - 2-3 pairs of cotton or linen, 2 pairs of woolen
13. Waterproof raincoat or suit, resistant to heavy rain. On the horse route for protection from rain, OZK (Combined Arms Protection Kit) is issued - a long rubber cloak with a hood
14. Bathing suit.
15. Toiletries and hygienic supplies. Including hygienic lipstick and sun cream with a high protection factor.
16. Sunglasses protecting the eyes from ultraviolet rays in the mountains.
17. Small flashlight (head).
18. Individual medicines.
19. A small jar for water. You can use a 0.5 liter plastic bottle.
20. Camera or video camera (optional) with hermetic packaging.
21. Seat is a tourist (hobby).
22. Personal utensils (a plate, a spoon, a mug)
In addition to the water part: sneakers, any changeable shoes, at least 2 pairs of woolen and 2 pairs of elastic socks, a splash suit, The camera and a movie camera must have special sealed boxes or hermetically sealed packaging. It is recommended to have your own sleeping bag, designed for a temperature of -5 degrees. If not, the sleeping bag is issued.
The requirement to recruit personal belongings . Nothing superfluous and acute (without appropriate packages, capable of damaging the hermetic packaging). For the convenience of packaging and additional splash protection, we recommend the use of polyethylene bags.
IMPORTANT! Clothes for riding must be comfortable, not shackling the movement, not rustling. Pants made of dense soft fabric without rough internal seams.