Amazing by the amount of impressions, the number of attractions and the beauty of the surrounding nature route. First, tourists will enjoy a fascinating journey in the heart of the Ulagan mountains (Kuray and Sailyugem mountain ranges), to the tops covered with snow-clad mountains, from where panoramic views of the North Chui, Kuray and Katun ranges open.
What to expect
Travelers are waited by the untrodden taiga, herbage of high-mountain meadows, countless amazing lakes and, of course, crystal clear mountain air.
Check in. Tourist Complex "Taezhnik" - Ulaganskiy Pass - Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass".
2. The Day
Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass" - Oz. Ak-Kel.
The first day of the active part of the route. After breakfast and collecting things, the group goes on a journey. Most of the road passes through the cedar. Here, travelers can fully enjoy the unique purity of the mountain air combined with the pleasant scent of the coniferous forest, which finally casts thoughts of civilization from the head. Through the forest glades and thick bushes, the path leads the travelers to the mountain lake Beltir and further to the shore of Lake Ak-Köl, where they will have to camp and spend the night.
3. The Day
Oz. Ak-Köl - Ur. Kara-Tour.
On this day, the group will have a rather long transition - the road leads ever higher in the mountains to the Kara-Tur tract. The first half of the way leads through the cedar forest, sometimes leaving on open glades, strewn with flowers. There are also thickets of fragrant wild currant, leaves of which yield delicious tea, and in the season of berries (from the middle of August) travelers will be able to enjoy the forest currant! On the slopes of mountains and glades in abundance grows favorite herbalists, the leaves of which also go to tea. As the path goes into the heart of the mountain massifs, there are thickets of dwarf birch. Tourists cross the pass behind the pass and finally leave for the Kara-Tur tract, where the icy breath of the highlands is already in full swing.
4. The Day
The tract of Kara-Tura is the Yuch-Uchar waterfall.
Difficult but interesting day. At first the trail also goes through the cedar taiga. Then tourists have to overcome a rather steep slope and through the thickets of cedar again climb to the top of the mountain range. It offers a magnificent view of the neighboring ridges covered with snowfields, as well as small crystal clear lakes with turquoise water in the sun. After descending into the next valley, the group will open a truly idyllic landscape: three small waterfalls practically parallel to each other drop from 10 meters and merge into one river. Glade under the waterfalls covers a huge number of flowers. The rocky slopes in the frame of the cedar are breathtaking.
5. The Day
The Yuch-Uchar waterfall - the mouth of the Chelintash River.
Long and rich in the impression of the transition. Quite quickly, tourists leave the forest zone and find themselves on the top of the Aigulak mountain range, on top of which they will go almost all day. The path lies at a height where nothing grows except the grass (the height is more than 2 thousand meters), and snow does not melt. Hanging over the valleys, they create a truly surreal landscape. On all the way, where do not throw a glance, there are magnificent views of the Kuray and North Chuya ranges, in the distance one can consider even the South Chuya Range. Through the clouds, which almost always hang over the peaks, the peaks of the Katunsky ridge, including Belukha's beauty, also appear. But, of course, the tops of Severo-Chuisky - Aktru and Kurkurek - are clearly seen more clearly and the other three thousanders rise in front of their eyes in all their splendor. The energy of this place is so strong that you hardly feel fatigue here.
6. The Day
The day. Radial access to three lakes.
Day of rest. A small horseback excursion (10 km.) To the high-mountain lakes.
7. The Day
Equestrian crossing r.Chelintash - Oz.Sorulukel.
Part of the route of this day runs through the swampy terrain, in part - over the grassy slopes of the mountains. On the way there are many lakes of the most varied shapes and sizes. Almost all the way around the tourists are surrounded by mountain slopes covered with small areas of not melted snow. At the end of the day's route the group waits for a rest on the shore of the picturesque Sorulukel lake. The neighborhood of it - a solid carpet of bright motley grass, different from the previous even more saturation.
8. The Day
Equestrian crossing Lake Sorulukel - Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass".
The reverse way to the base parking is through the cedar taiga, bogs and meadows. On the way, there are also lakes, rivulets, mountain slopes covered with snow caps. This is the last day of the equestrian part of the route, tourists have an excellent opportunity to enjoy a leisurely horse crossing. Return to the base camp, change of equipment, rest.
9. The Day
Basic parking "Ulagansky Pass" - Tourist Complex "Taezhnik". Departure.
Attention!!! The time indicated is the local difference with Moscow +4! Departure by bus to Novosibirsk on the evening of the same day at 22:30, or the next day at 8:40, 11:30, 22:30, travel time 9-10 hours. Departure by shuttle bus to Barnaul the next day at 08:40, 9:40, 11:30, 16:00, travel time 5-6 hours. For those who ordered an individual transfer from Barnaul, the departure time is negotiated individually. Delivery to the airport of Gorno-Altaisk is carried out by the time of departure of the aircraft.Route description:
- The duration of the active part is 7 days (horses)
- The length of the route is 800 km (auto, from the starting point) + 190 km (horses)
- - The itinerary is complex, to participate in it tourists should have experience of horseback riding in Mountainous Altai (it is recommended for beginners to first try their hand at the routes 162,161,164,167,172);
- - As personal equipment in the hike, you must have the things listed in the section "General information on active routes"
- - On a steep slope, stone placers and snowy areas, the horse is led around;
- - On the route there are 1-2 instructors, a groom;
- - Children under 14 years on the route are not allowed.
- - All necessary equipment is provided on the route
- - The route schedule may vary slightly depending on the weather conditions, in order to ensure safe passage of the route, at the discretion of the instructor;
What is included in an offer
- - 1. Transportation, according to the program of the tour
- - 2. Payment for tourist camps (payment for a place under tents in equipped tourist camping, or living in wooden houses if this is stipulated in the tour program)
- - 3. Bath, according to the program of the tour
- 4. Horses for rent
- - 5. Payment for the work of instructors, grooms.
- - 6. Payment of recreational fees
- - 7. Payment of accident insurance and medical insurance
- - 8. Three meals a day.
- - 9. Rental of equipment
What is NOT included in an offer
What should a client bring
1. A backpack, a suitcase or a large travel bag, that is what it is convenient to carry things to the base, on the route for the transportation of things special means are given out (archimak (saddlebag) and horse riding in horse rides, diesbeg - water hikes). An exception are hiking tours with equestrian accompaniment, for participation in such tours it is necessary to have a small backpack for carrying personal items.
2. Hiking shoes are desirable boots that can be leather, rubber, crocheted, the main thing is that they do not get wet and cover the bootleg from rubbing on the stirrup belt (push-up) or high boots
3. Sneakers or trekking shoes for radial outlets. Avoid new, not differentiated shoes.
4. Replacement shoes for rest in the camp (slates).
5. Comfortable clothes for horse crossings and pedestrian radial crossings - sports trousers that do not shackle movements made from light quick-drying material, without rough internal seams, shirt or long sleeve T-shirt.
6. A set of clothes for rest in the camp - trousers, shirt, shorts, T-shirt.
7. Warm sweater.
8. Warm jacket (synthetic or fluffy).
9. Warm hat (fleece or woolen).
10. Cap or Panama.
11. Gloves (suitable even for simple cotton).
12. Socks - 2-3 pairs of cotton or linen, 2 pairs of woolen
13. Waterproof raincoat or suit, resistant to heavy rain. On the horse route for protection from rain, OZK (Combined Arms Protection Kit) is issued - a long rubber cloak with a hood
14. Bathing suit.
15. Toiletries and hygienic supplies. Including hygienic lipstick and sun cream with a high protection factor.
16. Sunglasses protecting the eyes from ultraviolet rays in the mountains.
17. Small flashlight (head).
18. Individual medicines.
19. A small jar for water. You can use a 0.5 liter plastic bottle.
20. Camera or video camera (optional) with hermetic packaging.
21. Seat is a tourist (hobby).
22. Personal utensils (a plate, a spoon, a mug)
In addition to the water part: sneakers, any changeable shoes, at least 2 pairs of woolen and 2 pairs of elastic socks, a splash suit, The camera and a movie camera must have special sealed boxes or hermetically sealed packaging. It is recommended to have your own sleeping bag, designed for a temperature of -5 degrees. If not, the sleeping bag is issued.
The requirement to recruit personal belongings . Nothing superfluous and acute (without appropriate packages, capable of damaging the hermetic packaging). For the convenience of packaging and additional splash protection, we recommend the use of polyethylene bags.
IMPORTANT! Clothes for riding must be comfortable, not shackling the movement, not rustling. Pants made of dense soft fabric without rough internal seams.