Unforgettable sensations and adrenaline are guaranteed to you!
What to expect
Before jumping, instruction and ground preparation are provided
Jumps are made: from an An-2 plane with a parachute D-1-5, from a height of 800 m or a jump in the tandem system with an instructor from a height of 3000m
Features of the jump in tandem:
- The jump is performed together with an experienced instructor.
- About 30 seconds the student enjoys a sense of free fall, then the instructor opens the main parachute.
- After disclosure, the student can operate the parachute together with the instructor.
- The landing is soft, on the instructor's feet.
- It is possible to shoot video and create a film about your heroic deed.
The system "Tandem" is designed specifically for jumping two people under one dome of a parachute. The whole system is very durable and reliable. Both the main and spare parachutes in the system - the "wing" type. The student is given a helmet, glasses and overalls.
After the jump, a CERTIFICATE is issued and the initiation ceremony is performed by paratroopers.
After performing three jumps 3 ranks are assigned to the parachute sport with the issuance of the jumping record book. Those who have received the 3rd class can continue their studies in the classical training program on other types of parachutes.