Type of recreation: hotel accommodation, light walks. Excursions: Gagra - Colonnade, restaurant "Gagripsh", Prince of Oldenburg Park. New Athos - a waterfall on the Psyrtsha River, the temple of Simon the Canaanite, the New Athos Monastery, the Iverskaya Mountain, the New Athos Cave, the Seaside Park. Thermal springs in the village Kyndyg, in with. Primorskoe. Akarmara Falls, Trout
What to expect
Abkhazia for the May holidays is already a real summer oasis! Prepare beautiful shorts, T-shirts — on the coast we will be photographed against the backdrop of palm trees and flowering pomegranates. But when we go to the mountain lake Ritsa, then we dress warmly. This lake is surrounded by magnificent mountains, which still have snow in May! During the trip, we are waiting for walks through the picturesque waterfalls and canyons, ancient temples. We swim in the thermal springs and take a train to the very center of the Iverskaya mountain to stroll through the huge Novoafon cave. And also try local trout, delicious khachapuri “boat”, fig jam, persimmon and bring excellent souvenirs from Abkhazia to your friends!
What is included in an offerThe cost of the trip includes:
- Road transportation on the route by minibus
- Accommodation in the city of New Athos, in the pension "Mandarin". Double, triple rooms "Standard". Room amenities, TV, fridge, Wi-Fi. In the courtyard of the hotel has its own parking for cars. Pension "Mandarin" is built of Pitsunda pine, located on the shores of the Black Sea.
- Meals on the program: breakfast (day 2-5), dinners (day 1-4). At the request of tourists, the possible exclusion of the cost of food from the cost of the tour.
- Ecological fees in the gorges, entrance tickets to sightseeing centers.
- Services instructor guide.
What is NOT included in an offerThe cost of the trip does not include:
- Transportation costs to the beginning of the route and back (Russian-Abkhaz border).
- Tickets for photo, video filming on excursion objects (New Athos cave).
- Meals: lunch (200-300 rubles). For lunch during excursions we visit one of the local cafes.
- Surcharge for single occupancy in a hotel room — 3200 rubles. for the entire period of rest.
- Insurance (optional)
What should a client bring
- Jacket / windbreaker. The air temperature early in the morning and late in the evening + 10… + 15C.
- Running pants
- Flip flops
- Rainwear or rainwear
- Passport / child's birth certificate. Be sure to have the original documents (not a copy).
- Camera / Camcorder + Charger
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, razor)
- Mug, spoon, knife. For lunch in the mountains we make tea, tourists take mugs with them. We recommend having a non-beating cup (plastic or iron).
- Plastic bottle 0.5 liters (for drinking water on the route)
- Thread, needle
- Backpack for walking (volume 15-20 liters)
- Shoe dryers
- Sunscreen, hygienic lipstick
- Individual first aid kit. Required: elastic bandage, patch.